Post Holiday Vegan Swap 2008


Here's everything all wrapped up and ready to get sent to my first swap recipient. I made the 'Eye Mask' from Handknit Holidays for my secret pal Luciousfibers, along with a bootie of other goodies, some handmade, some not. It is knit from Classic Elite Imagine, which I can't find on their website, but did find this adorable little scarflette which I will be making soon.

From my Vegan Swap Pal I received a bounty of goodies which included a delicous 450 calorie chocolate chip cookie that got eaten immediately. A raspberry chocolate bar, which I'm still working over a week later. A lovely note about her trek to Arizona across a frozen tundra with her daughter and yarning (is that a word?) along the way. Lotion, delightful yummy lotion. And two types of yarn, bamboo sock yarn I'd been eyeballing and a lovely skein of olive colored cotton with a few patterns to kick start the madness. I am in heaven! Thanks so much Yogini2!!